FASHION!: Swimwear (Summer 2015)

Good afternoon!

Today I'd like to introduce one of the new post styles I'll be doing. A few of you may know that for five years I studied Fashion Design, and for as long as I can remember I have been so passionate about it. Unfortunately things took a turn when I went to university to study it, which is where my love for Beauty began! However, I do still adore fashion and still have so much interest in the industry and I don't want to lose that. In a way blogging about fashion is my way of keeping in touch with that passion and interest. And so, I hope you enjoy the new posts I'll be putting up! I'll stop rambling and get on with it!

Colour Block Bikini


Ah, colour blocking, something I absolutely adore! This bikini is so sweet, quirky and bright. The colours all just pop and really complement one another. The matching nail varnish and lipstick is just a little extra to add to the overall pop of the look, and the black gladiator sandals help to pull the whole thing together!

Get The Look for £67.47 (F/P):
Bikini Top from New Look for £14.99
Bikini Bottoms from New Look for £7.99
Gladiator Sandals from New Look for £19.99
Pepperminty Nail Varnish from Ciaté for £9.00
Flamingo from MAC Cosmetics for £15.50

Colour Pop

I absolutely adore a bold colour lip to add a little something to an outfit and the matching nail varnish with this little collection pulls it together. I'm absolutely in love with these beautiful white heels and the white crochet trimmed kimono that's perfect for a cover up over your bikini!

Get The Look for £98.96 (F/P):
Crochet Trim Kimono from New Look for £22.99
Bikini Top from New Look for £14.99

Bikini Bottoms from New Look for £7.99
White Platform Heels from New Look for £27.99
Boudoir Nail Varnish from Ciaté for £9.00
With Love Lip Chalk from Ciaté for £16.00

Military Summer


For this poolside outfit I decided to use military colours with nude lip and nails. I find this such a strong and powerful look without it being busy and keeping it simple. Nothing says strong and powerful better than a nice thick cat-eye, so I've thrown a double ended eyeliner by Ciaté in there too! (You're welcome)

I am however absolutely heartbroken that within two days of me making this the bikini bottoms have sold out! I am currently trying to find a replacement that's a similar style but I am struggling. The closest that I could find was on Etsy.


Get The Look for £97.28:



Bikini Top from New Look for NOW £7.00 (WAS £17.99)

Bikini Bottoms from New Look for NOW £6.00 (WAS £11.99)
Ankle Boots from New Look for £24.99
Velvet Teddy from MAC Cosmetics for £15.50
Golden Sands Nail Varnish from Ciaté for NOW £6.30 (WAS £9.00)
Double Lines Eyeliner from Ciaté for £19.50


Chevron Swimsuit


You will soon learn that I am a total freak for colourful patterns! This is the most simple and bare look I've put together, but I find that the swimsuit is so busy that everything else just needs to be simple. I adore the black panels down the side of swimsuit that breaks things up a little and gives a curvy hourglass figure too.

Get The Look for £55.48 (F/P):
Chevron Swimsuit from New Look for £26.99
Flamingo from MAC Cosmetics for £15.50
Oversized Floppy Hat from New Look for £12.99


I hope that you have enjoyed this post and adore these poolside collections as much as I do! Please let me know what you think by getting in touch!

Twitter: @EmilyJeanGC
Instagram: emilyjeanist
Bloglovin': http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?blog=9802929&group=0&frame_type=b&frame=1&click=0&user=0

Thank you again, until next week